OptiSystem allows you to plan, test, and simulate optical links in the transmission layer of modern optical networks. Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0 Free Download features Universal DSP, Decision, QAM Sequence Generator and QAM Sequence Decoder components.
Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0 Description
You also get Erbium Doped MM Fiber, Ytterbium Doped MM Fiber, Measured-Index Multimode Fiber and Parabolic-Index Multimode Fiber amplifier, and other fiber models.
IMPORTANT – Note
Installation Notes and Known Issues
• It is highly recommended that all previous versions of OptiSystem or
OptiSys_Design be removed before starting the installation of OptiSystem 7.0
• If the length of the installation directory path is too long, it can cause the
installation to fail. To avoid this, it is recommended that you not exceed the length
of the default installation path.
• During reinstallation, after removal of the application you may receive an
error message. Simply click OK on the ‘Installation Failed’ screen, and proceed as
• Back up your data before installing OptiSystem 7.0 if you are a current user
of OptiSystem 6.0 or earlier. The software installation program supplies a complete
set of samples. These samples could overwrite the contents of the samples
directory from previous versions of OptiSystem found on your computer. If you
have data in the OptiSystem samples directory you want to keep, please make a
copy of your samples directory before installing OptiSystem 7.0 to avoid losing
• If you are using Windows XP WITHOUT Service Pack 1, the USB Protection
Key drivers may not install properly. This will cause the application to fail with
an error #102. In addition, in the Device Manager, there will be device called
Security Token or USB Token that is known to have problems. If the installation
fails, please run the Sentinel Driver 32-bit Setup.rar file that is included on the
installation CD in the MISC subfolder.
Minimum hardware and software requirements:
• PC with Pentium 3 processor or equivalent
• Microsoft Windows 2000, XP or Vista. 32-bit or 64-bit edition
• 400 MB free hard disk space
• 1024 x 768 graphic resolution, minimum 65536 colors
• 128 MB of RAM (recommended)
• Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher)
• DirectX 8.1 (or higher)
• When running OptiSystem under a Restricted User Profile, place all sample
files in the Restricted User’s folder, or wherever the user has Read/Write
access. It may also be necessary to remove the Read-only flag from the file after
the copy is made. This has to do with file permissions – OptiSystem needs to
open the file in a read/write mode.
Please contact your network administrator if you need assistance with this.
• If you are using Windows Vista you may have problems accessing OptiSystem samples.
To avoid Windows Vista problems when accessing one’s own
Program Files folder, please make a copy of the samples directory to another
folder; just make sure the directory is not in a folder under Program Files.
• There are some MATLAB files (.m) included that are necessary to make
the samples work properly. Another important point – the path in the MATLAB
search path (Main tab of the Matlab component) has to be updated with the path
to the Matlab files, otherwise the sample will not work.
• In order for the OptiSystem Online Help to function properly, Adobe Acrobat
Reader must be installed. To get the latest version please visit the Adobe
website at http://www.adobe.com/, or install from the version that is provided on
the OptiSystem Installation CD.
• Some computers provide a power saving feature, Hibernation. If available,
this feature is controlled by opening Power Options in Control Panel. Clicking the
Hibernate tab, and then selecting the Enable hibernate turns it on. After the computer
goes into hibernation, it won’t find the Optiwave protection key, and the simulation
will stop with a message that the protection key can’t be found. Disable the
hibernation feature of the computer in order to avoid this problem.
• If you are using Windows Vista you may have problems visualizing the axis
x title of Quick View Graphs due to border padding. It may be necessary to
remove or reduce the size of the border padding so you can visualize the graph
title. In the Advanced Appearance dialog box, scroll through the Item list until you
find the Border Padding item. Select the Border Padding item and then reduce the
the size to one or zero.
• New OptiSystem sample files are available in the Optiwave Community
• OptiSystem 7.0 now supports OptiPerformer 7.0 file export. OptiPerformer
can be downloaded from the official Optiwave website: http://www.optiwave.com/.
For a complete new feature listing, please refer to the “What’s new in OptiSystem
7.0” section of the Getting Started document, included with OptiSystem.
System Requirements For Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0
Windows 7™ 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
Tesla/Quadro/GeForce CUDA-enabled NVIDIA GPU
Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0 Free Download
Click on the beneath hyperlink to obtain the standalone setup of Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0 Free Download for Home windows x86 and x64 structure.Optiwave OptiSystem 7.0 the greatest CAE software for all the brand new and older releases of Home windows.
Enter Password For Rar File : www.rahim-soft.com