NAS Data Recovery v2.42 Free download
NAS Data Recovery recovers the entire content of your broken NAS within minutes. You will be able to copy the files and folders over to another disk. NAS Data Recovery works for all XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, or RAID-5 NAS stations from manufacturers such as Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega. NAS Data Recovery is easy to use. It automatically finds all parameters needed for the recovery, such as RAID start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order. Everybody is now able to recover his own NAS. No data recovery background required.
– Recover XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted NAS devices, such as Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega, within minutes
– Supports single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5 configuration
– No other software needed
– Finds NAS RAID parameters, such as start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order automatically
– Easy to use wizard, no user input required, fully automated recovery
– Run from the Runtime Live CD or a WinPE boot CD-ROM
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Recovery Software
Remove the drives from your NAS station and attach them locally to your machine. Make sure the drives are all recognized by Windows Disk Management. If you are trying to recover a RAID-5, it is Ok to attach one drive less than the total number of drives in that NAS. NAS Data Recovery also works with images of your drives.
Install NAS Data Recovery to your computer and start the program. In Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 you need to right-click the program icon and select “Run as Administrator”.
A wizard will guide you through the recovery. A couple of minutes later, an Explorer-like window will show all recoverable files and folders. Now you can copy your files over to another disk. You can also view many file types before copying them, e.g. pictures, documents, etc.
Download NAS Data Recovery v2.42 Full Version
Password : www.rahim-soft.com