MAGIX Video Pro X8 Free Download is a professional video editing program for Windows PC systems. High-performance, native HD editing, DVD authoring with up to 8 audio tracks, or keyframe animation with Beziér curve control is directed at users with higher standards.
The program is clearly divided into intuitive modules. Videos, photos, and audio from a wide range of sources can be transferred from various devices to PC. Longer movies can be automatically separated into chapters or scenes. You can also do the opposite and combine individual recordings to make a single movie.
MAGIX Video Pro X8 Description
Once your video is finished, you can use it in different ways: Transfer it back onto the tape or to your camcorder, export it in any conventional format, or burn it directly to Blu-ray, DVD, or another format of disc.
MAGIX Video Pro X8 offers you a complete and professional video editing solution!
Here are some key features of “MAGIX Video Pro X8”:
Professional video editing:
– Efficient 3- and 4-point cut
– MultiCam editing
– Effects masks
– 3-way color correction
– Advanced title editor
– Advanced video editing
– Dolby®Digital 5.1
– Audio editing in broadcast quality
– Real-time audio mixer
– Sample-precise audio editing
– Open timeline
– Preview rendering
– Revised user interface in modern design
– Edit AVCHD video in its native environment
– Smart Rendering for AVCHD
– Intelligent mouse mode
– Advanced search for gaps
– Multi-processor support
– Exchange with other post-production programs
– Flexible user interface
– Synchronization with external devices
– Comparison mode in the source monitor
Extensive format support
– Recordings from different sources
– Compatibility with all common video formats
– Import and export of all major media formats
– Direct plug-in support
Universal output options
– Integrated disc authoring module
– Creation of AVCHD discs
– Burn to Blu-ray Discs™
– Video export
– Advanced output functions
– DV cameras: Mini DV camcorders or DV video recorders
– HDV cameras: HDV1 and HDV2 camcorders
– Video: Analog TV, video input, VHS recorders, webcams
– Single frame: Single and series images from webcams, video recorders, video cameras, or TV cards
– Audio: Microphones, cassette recorders, MiniDisc players, turntables
– Screen: PC monitor
– Analog capture requires capture cards compatible with DirectShow. DV capture can be performed through an OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 host adapter (FireWire or iLink). A TV card can be used to record programs from TV or from your video recorder.
– There is no limit to the length of your recordings. Now you may record video as long as there is available space on your hard drive. Using real-time compression during capture creates smaller file sizes and more available space.
Import/Export file formats:
– Video files: Video files in the video formats for Windows and DV-AVI type 1/2 (*.avi), MPEG-1 and 2 (*.mpg,*.mp2,*.MPEG), QuickTime (*.mov), MAGIX video (*.mxv), Windows Media, VOB streams from DVD (when unencrypted), AVCHD (only import), MPEG4 (*.mp-4), XDCAM files (Sony PMW-EX4).
– Audio files: Wave, MP3 (Windows Media Player 10 or higher required for export), WMA, OGG Vorbis, MIDI files, and audio CD tracks.
– Graphic files (for slideshows or as a still behind a scrolling title): Windows bitmaps (BMP), JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Tagged Image File Format (TIFF).
– Text files in RTF format: You may enter texts, such as credits with any formatted text and save them in universal text format (.rft). Loading such text into MAGIX Video Pro X8 Free Download creates a title object.
AVCHD standard support:
– Files from AVCHD cameras can be either read directly or imported. Newer computers are capable of decoding and playing this format in real-time. MAGIX Video Pro X8 Free Download does a performance check in order to make sure that the computer has enough computing capacity. If the check indicates that the computer is insufficient, AVCHD material is transformed into a MPEG-2 file to allow older systems to edit it, too.
– MAGIX Video Pro X8 now also supports the AVCHD Lite standard, which is used by digital cameras for recording video (among other things).
Program and source monitor:
– MAGIX Video Pro X8 Download offers two video monitors for transport control which can be used independently. The program monitor shows the current project in the Arranger, the source monitor offers a preview for file import from the Media Pool.
– The project folder is for storing your material. It’s useful for preselecting the necessary media for your current project. Use it to store video, audio, titling files, and even edited versions or sections of films for use later in your projects.
Savable window layouts:
– MAGIX Video Pro X2 offers a flexible user interface which allows windows to be adjusted for any working situation. Both preview monitors can be enlarged to fullscreen and moved around, e.g. to use multiple monitors more effectively. Even the project folder, the Arranger, and the Media Pool can be scaled and moved as a separate window.
– Every object (every video, every single scene, every photo, and every audio recording) can be provided with its own individual effects combination. Every effects combination can be saved separately so that you can use it later on different objects. Right click the object and choose the “Save video effects” option in the context menu.
– Video effects are selected and set up in the “Effects” folder in the Media Pool. Most effects allow “keyframes” to control their behavior. The current settings only become effective beginning with the first selected keyframe. The next keyframe activates the settings present at that keyframe. The area between two keyframes approximates the corresponding effects settings (“tweening”).
– Video effects can be controlled using effects curves. A curve is shown in the video’s object display which controls the application of the effect; the higher the curve, the more intense the effect. Keyframes are indicated by curve handles, and these can be manipulated as desired. For every curve handle, Bezier handles can be generated to create harmonic curves and effects automations.
– Effects presets are standardized effects configurations for the most important cases. They can be used via drag & drop; just hold down the mouse button and drag the selected effect from the Media Pool to the desired object – finished.
– The effects mixer (”Slide FX”) combines or interweaves an assortment of recordings to create a complex visual arrangement. To execute this effect, simply drag the transitions to the space between two videos.
– MAGIX Video Pro X8 offers 3-way color correction (view page 110) for optimizing poor or incorrectly exposed videos. Color correction can be found in the Media Pool under “Effects”.
HD audio support:
– MAGIX Video Pro X8 Free supports audio formats that conform to Intel’s High Definition audio standard for sound cards. This means that MAGIX Video Pro X8 can be used to produce stereo signals at a sampling rate of 192kHz (32-bit) and 8-channel signals at a sampling rate of 96kHz (32-bit).
Multimedia editable DVD menus:
– The program includes many DVD menu templates (for chapter selection, etc.) for projects intended for TV, and some are also in 16:9 widescreen format. They can be easily inserted during the burning process to give the DVD a professional look.
– Every menu template can be customized with your own photos, thematic animations, 3D titles, sound, intro videos, etc. Write with flowers if your video takes place on a meadow, or with clouds if you’ve flown somewhere. A lovingly created menu always makes a great impression. It’s your video’s calling card.
System Requirements For MAGIX Video Pro X8
Processor: Dual core processor with 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics card: Minimum screen resolution 1280 x 1024
Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimum installation
Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Processor: Quad-core processor with at least 2.8 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with at least 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support
Hard drive space: 4 GB
Optical drive: Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
System requirements for 3D playback
– Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
– A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses.
– A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
MAGIX Video Pro X8 Free Download
Click on on the beneath hyperlink to obtain the standalone setup of MAGIX Video Pro X8 Free Download for Home windows x86 and x64 structure.You Can Download MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Premium 2017,MAGIX Video Pro X8 the greatest CAE software for all the brand new and older releases of Home windows.
Password For File : www.rahim-soft.com