FolderMatch 3.7.3 Free Download is an award-winning Windows utility which compares and synchronizes two folder trees or two files. Winner at the Shareware Industry Awards for three consecutive years.
SIA nominee for the “Best Overall Application” & nominee for the European Epsilon Award, it is a “must-have” insurance against loss of valuable data. Never again be stuck with out of date data. Never again lose critical information. FolderMatch 3.7 ensures that the appropriate versions of all files are retained.
FolderMatch 3.7.3 Free is a fast and easy way to stay in sync. Choose from any of eight different ways to compare your files – from the simple date/time method to the advanced 160-bit Secure Hash Algorithm. Differences are shown side-by-side in a graphical, easy to understand manner. Synchronize the files with a button click. Wizards guide you through the process.
There are many powerful options to choose from. Simple enough for a novice to use, yet feature-rich enough for a power user to exploit. FolderMatch is an ocean where a gnat may drink and an elephant may bathe.
Who can benefit from FolderMatchlatest?
Everyone who must maintain multiple copies of files or folders can benefit from FolderMatch.Do you work on your files at home and at the office? Are you a frequent business traveler?
With users working at home, on the road or in the office, it’s hard to keep all of the PCs current with the latest files and data. Documents, databases, spreadsheets, sales and contact information all can get changed several times a day. How is the work coordinated on all of the various PCs, making sure that all systems contain the most recent versions of all of the files? FolderMatch is a tool that solves this problem.
Here are some key features of “FolderMatch”:
– Compares files or folders (including sub-folders) between floppy drives, hard drives, CD-ROM drives, zip drives, and network drives (UNC paths supported)
– Supports the following file systems: FAT, VFAT, FAT32, HPFS, NTFS, CDFS, and UDF
– Offers choice of eight comparison types: Filename Only, Size Only, Size and Date/Time, Contents, Attributes, Version Stamp, CRC32, and SHA-1Supports HUGE files (> 4 GB)
– Compares only files and folders that match Include and Exclude filter pattern lists which you define (wildcards supported)
– Include/Exlude System and Hidden Files Handles NTFS and FAT timestamp incompatibilities
– Allows for user-specified number of bytes (chunk size) to be read and compared during a Content, CRC32, or SHA-1 comparison.
– Remembers the last 20 folders compared.
– Shows text differences between two ASCII text files, Microsoft Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, RTF documents, or *Adobe PDF documents. (MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Reader not required)
– Single-click auto synchronization
– Guides through the process using helpful wizard screens
– Offers choice of nine preset auto-Synchronization methods, or a user-defined custom method
– Supports Copy, Move,Send to the Recycle Bin, and Delete Permanently operations for manual synchronization
– Checks for available disk space before all operations
– Shows all operations about to be performed and prompts for confirmation
– Logs synchronization history
– Allows for the creation of new sub-folders
– Renames multiple files and folders
– Synchronizes the dates/times of two files
– Sets the date/times of multiple files
– Sync your PC’s system clock with an atomic time server
– Includes a full-featured duplicate file finder
– Displays the binary contents of files using a built-in Hexadecimal (HexDump) viewer
– Prints the results of the folder comparison in any number of layouts
– Saves the results of the folder comparison by printing to a file.
– Save multiple Session Settings
– Open and Edit any file from within FolderMatch
– User-configurable sounds associated with certain events.
– Conforms with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 32 & 64 standards
Download FolderMatch 3.7.3
Password : www.rahim-soft.com