allows you to schedule, configure, FireDaemon Pro v3.14 Free Download install and run your application program executable or script as a Windows Service.
FireDaemon will run any 32-bit or 64-bit applications (EXE or DLL), shortcuts and scripting / interpreted languages including Java, .NET, Perl, Batch (BAT/CMD), Poweshell, Python, Ruby, TCL/TK, PHP as a Windows service for 100% uptime and availability.
Run any 32-bit or 64-bit application as a Windows service
– Monitor and restart your app if it crashs, hangs or shuts down
– Start your app at system boot, without any user intervention
– Schedule your app to start/restart at specific times and dates
Here are some key features of “FireDaemon Pro”:
– Run any application as a Windows service.
– Edit the properties of any built in Windows service.
– Simple service configuration via intuitive GUI, CLI or XML all in one product.
– Simple to integrate into Active Directory and Windows Server Clusters.
– Comprehensive logging and debugging.
– Broad service monitoring and failure recovery options.
– Negligible memory and CPU consumption.
– Subprocess prioritisation and job grouping.
– CPU binding on multi-CPU / multi-core systems.
– Interactive service support and facilitates access access to isolated Session 0 services.
– Scheduling and auto pop-up closing.
– Setup custom environment variables.
– Integrates with standard Service Control Manager Recovery options.
– Ability to theme FireDaemon with your own icons, graphics and text.
– Powerful alternative to freeware tools such as srvany.
– Alternative to the Windows Services applet (services.msc) and integrates with other standard Windows management tools.
– Runs on all virtualized Windows operating systems (eg. VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual PC, Parallels, Xen)
– Community oriented fanatical technical support.
– Extensive documentation including FAQs and HOWTOs