CSI SAP2000 Ultimate v18 x86/x64 Free download
SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI’s software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
CSI produces five primary software packages: SAP2000; CSiBridge; ETABS; SAFE; and PERFORM-3D. Each of these programs offers unique capabilities and tools that are tailored to different types of structures and problems, allowing users to find just the right solution for their work. SAP2000 is intended for use on civil structures such as dams, communication towers, stadiums, industrial plants and buildings. CSiBridge offers powerful parametric design of concrete and steel bridges. ETABS has been developed specifically for multi-story commercial and residential building structures, such as office towers, apartments and hospitals. The SAFE System provides an efficient and powerful program for the analysis and design of concrete slabs and foundations, with or without post-tensioning. PERFORM-3D is a highly focused nonlinear tool offering powerful performance based design capabilities.
The SAP name has been synonymous with state-of-the-art analytical methods since its introduction over 30 years ago. SAP2000 follows in the same tradition featuring a very sophisticated, intuitive and versatile user interface powered by an unmatched analysis engine and design tools for engineers working on transportation, industrial, public works, sports, and other facilities.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today. This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems. Complex Models can be generated and meshed with powerful built in templates. Integrated design code features can automatically generate wind, wave, bridge, and seismic loads with comprehensive automatic steel and concrete design code checks per US, Canadian and international design standards.
Advanced analytical techniques allow for step-by-step large deformation analysis, Eigen and Ritz analyses based on stiffness of nonlinear cases, catenary cable analysis, material nonlinear analysis with fiber hinges, multi-layered nonlinear shell element, buckling analysis, progressive collapse analysis, energy methods for drift control, velocity-dependent dampers, base isolators, support plasticity and nonlinear segmental construction analysis. Nonlinear analyses can be static and/or time history, with options for FNA nonlinear time history dynamic analysis and direct integration.
From a simple small 2D static frame analysis to a large complex 3D nonlinear dynamic analysis, SAP2000 is the easiest, most productive solution for your structural analysis and design needs
SAP2000 18.0.0 | 18.0.1 Enhancements
Graphical User Interface
– Assign and select menu forms have been enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with a new apply button.
– DirectX graphics mode has been enhanced to use DirectX 11 for enhanced speed and capabilities.
– 64-bit version of the graphical user interface (GUI) now available.
– New 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model has been added to the nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concrete compression, and shear behavior under both monotonic and cyclic loading, and accounts for rotation.
Layered shell definitions
– Semi-rigid option added for diaphragm constraint.
– Modify undeformed geometry feature enhanced to allow applying the modification to a selection of joints, as well as limiting direction of modification.
– Ability to specify accidental eccentricity for response spectrum cases added.
– Automated response spectrum functions according to the Costa Rica Seismic Code 2010, Ecuador (NEC-SE-DS 2015), Korean KBC 2009, Mexico (CFE-93 and CFE-2008), and Peru (NTE E.030 2014) codes added.
– Auto-seismic loading according to Korean Building Code (KBC 2009) added
– Auto-seismic loading according to the Dominican Republic (R-001) code added
– A new stability check has been added for nonlinear static load cases to report when the structure may have failed under material or geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysis results.
– The handling of convergence tolerances for time-dependent behavior during staged-construction analysis has been improved to better enforce equilibrium after large load increments.
International Frame Design Codes
– Concrete Frame Design – ACI 318-08, -11, -14 enhancement allows specifying Design System Rho (ρ) and Design System SDS factors in the concrete frame design preferences.
– Steel Frame Design – Eurocode 3-2005 enhancement to perform a basic torsion design for I- and tubular sections.
– Steel & Concrete Frame Design – Korean Building Code (KBC 2009) code added
– Steel Frame Design – Russian SP 16.13330.2011 code added
– The default design load combinations have been enhanced for ACI 318-08, -11, -14 to include roof live load patterns.
– The default design load combinations have been enhanced for CSA A23.3-04, CSA A23.3-14, CSA S16-09, and CSA S16-14 to include companion loads.
Output and Display
– Contour plots are now available for frame deflections and axial stresses.
– The center of mass is now reported in the Assembled Joint Masses table for each mass source.
– The export to Revit Structure has been enhanced to export steel sections parametrically such that Revit can import the section dimensions if it cannot match the section name.
CSI SAP2000 Ultimate v18 x86/x64 Free download
Password : www.rahim-soft.com