CSI Perform 3D 7.0 may be a software abstract for nonlinear analysis and analysis of earthquake-resistant building structures, developed by Computers and Structures, which focuses on designing earthquake-related software.
CSI Perform 3D 7.0 Description
consistent with old seismic by-laws, earthquake-resistant structures using force-based linear elastic analysis are robust and resistive, but since they’re commonly utilized in strong inelastic earthquakes, this old view can’t be very rational. For this reason, new bylaws have adopted the displacement-based approach. The displacement-based design has realized that in strong earthquakes, the deformation of non-resilient structures is far more important than the strength and force parameter.
Although CSI Perform 3D 7 complies with the ASCE 41 Code of Conduct for Building Improvement, this doesn’t mean that it’s limited to the present Code. Perform 3D may be a comprehensive software for designing displacement-based structures.
Download CSI Perform 3D 7 has powerful capabilities for inelastic or rigid analysis if you are doing not skills your structure behaves against strong earthquakes, Perform 3D could potentially assist you to identify structural weaknesses and style tips. confine mind, however, that this software isn’t designed to permit you to draw through analysis, it’s a strong tool for implementing displacement-based designs and making maximum use of structural features and ultimately helps you to possess better design. But this software will never engineer for you.
Features For CSI Perform 3D 7.0
- Benefit from various elements and components like beams, columns, shear walls, etc.
- Design elements using different components.
- Ability to display our layout supported the beams and columns between them.
- Supports all kinds of studies like effective mass calculation, static pressures, etc.
- Results processing and structural evaluation.
- Performance evaluation tools.
- Import / export from / to SAP2000 and ETABS.