Autodesk CFD 2018 Free Download computational fluid dynamics software provides flexible fluid flow and thermal simulation tools to help you make decisions earlier in the product development process. Easily explore and compare design alternatives and better understand the implications of design choices before manufacturing.
Autodesk CFD 2018 Description
Use the power of computational fluid dynamics to analyze internal and external fluid flow and thermal performance.
Autodesk CFD 2018 features:
Solve for all modes of heat transfer from solid to solid or solid to fluid.
Architectural and MEP tools
Use CFD and thermal modeling tools for architectural and MEP applications.
Industrial flow control
Optimize designs when you need to improve pressure drop or flow distribution.
Flexible cloud solving options
Solve locally or continue working while you solve in the cloud.
Geometry preparation with SimStudio Tools
Quickly modify, simplify, repair and idealize your geometry for higher quality simulation models. SimStudio Tools reads in multiple CAD file formats and allows you to quickly simplify assemblies, eliminate unnecessary detail, perform basic repair, or easily make design changes so you can explore various design ideas faster.
SimStudio Tools is a direct modeler that allows you to freely work on geometry with simple defeaturing, move, combine, edit, push, and pull commands. It acts as a companion to Autodesk CFD and your CAD system, helping you take an existing model and get it ready for simulation. Create solid and surface bodies, quickly simplify or remove small parts, create custom fluid volumes, detect and eliminate interferences and more without affecting your original CAD model. Once your model is ready you can either push it straight into Autodesk CFD or save out a neutral file for any other work you may want to do with it.
Simplified heat sinks
Use heat sink materials to simulate the performance of your heat sink components with geometrically simple models. In models containing heat sinks with large aspect ratios (the ratio of fin height to fin spacing), meshing components requires many elements, and a full system analysis can be expensive and time-consuming. The heat sink material significantly reduces mesh counts and improves run times.
Dynamically simulate the interface between liquids and gases with free surface modeling capability. Model flow phenomena—such as waves, sloshing, and spilling—that occur in nature as well as in a wide range of engineering applications.
– Navigate large models more easily with an all-new graphics engine (speed increased up to 20x frame rate over previous release)
– Gain an approximately 80% scaling ratio on standard, ad-hoc networks with the new scalable solver
– Quickly find model issues to generate successful, efficient CFD meshes with the model assessment toolkit
– Use SimStudio Tools 2016 CAD tools built for simulation
– Mesh virtually any solid or surface geometry with the automated surface wrapper
– Use the new window and wall material model to direct solar transmission, thickness independent u-factor, and simple ambient setup
– Gain 2 new turbulence models, such as cyclone separators, for increased accuracy in high curvature flows
System Requirements For Autodesk CFD 2018
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Browser Internet Explorer® 11.0 or later
- Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory 8 GB RAM (minimum)
- 16 GB RAM (recommended)
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays
- 1360 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended) with True Color
- High Resolution & 4K Displays
- Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Windows display adapter capable of 1920 x 1080 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11
- compliant card recommended
- High Resolution & 4K Displays
- Windows display adapter capable of resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 and manufacturer-recommended for high resolution
- applications with True Color capabilities and DirectX9 ¹. DirectX11 compliant card recommended
- ¹ DirectX 9 recommended by supported OS
- Hard Disk 16 GB for installation (downloaded file)
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- Media Download and Installation from DVD
- .NET Framework .NET Framework Version 4.6
- Additional requirements for Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling 16 GB RAM or more
- 20 GB free hard disk available not including installation requirements
- 1920 x 1080 True color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable
- workstation class graphics card
- Optional Software Citrix XenApp® 7.6, Citrix XenDesktop™ 7.6
- Optional for Industry Models SAP® Crystal Reports runtime engine for .NET Framework 4.0
- Network Deployment via Deployment Wizard
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012,
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- An instance of Oracle is optional for some products.
- Optional: Database
- Oracle Database Specifications – Server Oracle 11g R2 (184.108.40.206.0) Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition
- Oracle 12cR1 (220.127.116.11.0) Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition
- Oracle 12cR1 (18.104.22.168.0) Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition Enterprise Editions of Oracle 11g and Oracle 12c are required to
- support jobs and long transaction.
- Oracle 11g and Spatial or Oracle 12c and Spatial are required to support 3D.
- Oracle Database Specifications – Client Oracle Database 11g Client Release 2 (22.214.171.124.0) Administrator (Not Instant or
- Oracle Database 12c Client Release 1 (126.96.36.199.0 and 188.8.131.52.0 ) Administrator (Not Instant or Run-time)
- During the installation and configuration of your products, you must connect to the database. Make sure your administrator
- provides the following settings and password
- Oracle user with rights on SYS.DBMS_RLS and DBA rights (default “SYS AS SYSDBA”). Default = SYS
- Oracle system user: Default = SYSTEM
- Service name: Default = ORCL
- Spatial system user MDSYS (unlocked: we recommend that you unlock MDSYS through the Industry Model Setup after you have
- installed the Infrastructure Administrator) Tablespace defaults: Tablespace: USERS, Temporary tablespace: TEMP, and Index
Autodesk CFD 2018 Free Download
Click on on the beneath hyperlink to obtain the standalone setup of Autodesk CFD 2018 Free Download for Home windows x86 and x64 structure.Autodesk CFD 2018 the greatest CAE software for all the brand new and older releases of Home windows.
Password For File : www.rahim-soft.com